J-Physics 2017: International Workshop on Multipole Physics and Related Phenomena
The J-Physics project will host the 1st International Workshop on the Multipole Physics and Related Phenomena in September 2017 at the stage near the halfway point of the project. This workshop aims at presenting the outcomes of research activities of this Innovative Area both in and outside Japan, and expanding the international exchange and cooperation activities. We look forward to your active participation and presentation.
- Dates: September 24 (Sun.) 16:00 〜 September 28 (Thu.) 12:00, 2017
- Venue：Hachimantai Royal Hotel
590-5 Daiichichiwari, Matsuoyoriki, Hachimantai-shi, Iwate 028-7394, Japan
J-Physics Topical Meeting “Progress and Perspective of Studies of Augmented Multipole”
- Dates: May 20 (Sat.) 09:00 〜 May 21 (Sun.) 12:30
- Venue：Faculty of Science and Technology, Hirosaki University
Bunkyo-cho 3, Hirosaki, Aomori 036-8561, Japan
J-Physics Topical Meeting “Superconductivity in strongly correlated multipole systems: Exploring common feature between f and d” is held at Tohoku University, Sendai, on May 11 and 12.
- Dates: May 11 (Thu.) 10:00 〜 May 12 (Fri.) 15:00
- Venue：Institute for Materials Research, Tohoku University
2-1-1 Katahira, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi, Japan 980-8577
J-Physics Topical Meeting “New phenomena generated by correlation effects between localized multipoles and conduction electrons” is held at ISSP, The University of Tokyo on April 17 and 18.
- Dates: April 17 (Mon.) 9:00 〜 April 18 (Tue.) 16:00
- Venue：Lecture Room, 6F, The Institute of Solid State Physics, The University of Tokyo
Kashiwanoha 5-1-5, Kashiwa 277-8581, Japan
The 10th Condensed-Matter-Science Cross-Area Workshop
- Dates: December 9 (Fri.) 〜 December 10 (Sat.), 2016
- Venue: Kobe University Centennial Hall (Rokko Hall)
(Rokkodai 1-1, Nada-ku, Kobe 657-8501)
The J-Physics Summer School for Young Researchers
- Dates: August 8 (Mon.) 13:00 〜 August 12 (Fri.) 12:00, 2016
- Venue: Koyasan University・Tentokuin Temple
（Koyasan 385, Koya-cho 648-0280, Ina-gun, Wakayama）
The J-Physics Summer School for Young Researchers aims to be a unique platform for young researchers to learn and exchange the most recent advancement of J-Physics. Lectures include “Introduction to Multipole” and “Frontier of Strongly Correlated Electrons” for instance, which will be given by spirited young researchers. We asked senior professors to give a lecture of selected topics with a message to young researchers. All participants will stay at Tentokuin Temple in Mount Koya, where UNESCO designated as World Heritage Site in 2004. We look forward to having the pleasure welcoming you to the J-Physics Summer School.
J-Physics Theory Workshop
June 4 (Sat.) 13:30 〜 June 5 (Sun), 2016
Liberty Tower, Surugadai Campus, Meiji University
J-Physics Annual Meeting 2016
Dates: May 26 (Thu) 13:00 - May 28 (Sat) 15:40, 2016
Venue: Frontier Research in Applied Sciences Building (N13W8, Kita-ku, Sapporo)