Activities | The J-Physics Summer School for Young Researchers
The J-Physics Summer School for Young Researchers
- Dates: August 8 (Mon.) 13:00 〜 August 12 (Fri.) 12:00, 2016
- Venue: Koyasan University・Tentokuin Temple
（Koyasan 385, Koya-cho 648-0280, Ina-gun, Wakayama）
- Participation Fee: Free
- Lectures are given in Japanese
- The expenses for transport, accommodation and meals shall be borne by the participants themselves
- The accommodation fee per person, per night, including breakfast and dinner for a stay in Tentokuin temple is bout 8,000 JPY.
- Travel expenses (either or both of transport or accommodation fees) may be supported by J-Physics project according to your request.
- Deadline of Registration: June 30 (Thu) 17:00
- Contacts: secretary_(at)_jphysics.jp
(Please replace _(at)_ by @.)
Poster can be downloaded here.